Thursday, October 6, 2011

Vision of a Crow?

Last night I suddenly woke up between 4 & 5 am to the loud sound of wings flying - then an
Apparition (or what seemed to be an apparition)  of a large crow flew into my bedroom, over me and out through the window. 
This did not frighten me, but made me feel a message is coming. My archangel oracle card for the day is Clairsentience, Archangel Raguel: "Notice your recurring physical and emotional feelings, as they signify Divine guidance"
A similar experience occurred a a few weeks ago, when we were deciding wether or not to sell our cabin to upgrade to enough land to have angel retreats at.  A large crow flew over head so low we could actuallly hear the movement of it's wings. We interpeted this as our plans to be flying - and things did move along quite quickly.
Some internet research today has told me this may be : "Dreaming of birds generally signifies positive times. Generally a crow represents your overall power to manifest and things that you have been working towards in my life. Crows are a quite an uncommon dream symbol, sometimes appearing in a strange place or flying in the sky, even trapped in a cage. Some ancient dream dictionary entries contains the dream interpretation of a crow usually represents change."
I asked my Guardian Angel to help me interpet the symbols I've been receiving on my road to manifesting being able to focus my full time attention to my angel work. Seeing the most prominent part of the vision was the sound of the wings in flight. I believe my angels are helping me to speed up my manifesting.
thank you Mother nature, thank you angels!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment